Mechanical engineering is a very broad discipline incorporating the research, design, development, manufacturing and testing of mechanical devices.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Engineering (non-thesis)
- Master of Engineering Science (thesis)
- Doctor of Engineering
Areas mechanical engineers work in:
- Machine Design
- Systems Design
- Energy Resources
- Energy Conversion
- Manufacturing and Production
- Transportation and Environmental Impact
- Materials and Structures
Take the first step!
The first step toward your future in mechanical engineering begins right now with a connection to Ryan Litchfield, our coordinator of high school recruiting, who can help you learn more about the great programs in the College of Engineering, arrange a campus visit, talk to a current student, explore scholarship possibilities and more. Email email@example.com or call 409-880-7097.