Civil engineers engage in a wide range of activities such as research, design, development, management, and the control of engineering systems and their components. With today’s fast-paced technological changes, civil engineering provides unique and unlimited career opportunities in areas such as bridges, harbors, airports, highways, railroads and more.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Engineering (non-thesis)
- Master of Engineering Science (thesis)
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Environmental Studies
- Doctor of Engineering
Take the first step!
The first step toward your future in chemical engineering begins right now.
- Learn more about the programs
- Arrange a campus visit
- Connect with a current student
- Explore scholarship possibilities and more
Contact Ryan Litchfield, Coordinator of Recruiting
firstname.lastname@example.org • (409) 880-7097