Application Process for Engineering Majors
Please reference the University Scholarship Website for complete information.
Mirabeau Scholars receive “full” scholarships valued at $80,000 over 4 years.
- Must be an entering College Freshman
- SAT of 1300 (before March '16) or 1360 (after March '16) greater (math and critical reading) or ACT of 29 or greater
- Student must demonstrate excellent prior academic work and a variety of leadership, service, and/or creative endeavors.
To apply, the student must submit:
- Letter of interest that presents a personal statement on his or her academic goals and intended major
- A current resume
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, two of which must be from the applicant's current teachers
**To remain in the program, Scholars must maintain a minimum yearly grade-point average of at least 3.5, full-time enrollment, and active participation in academic, extracurricular, and service endeavors.