If you missed the live presentation, you can still watch Mr. Quijano's entire presentation here!
Master of Science in Port and Terminal Management
The College of Engineering and the College of Business at Lamar University have teamed with port and marine terminal leaders to offer courses in port management that lead either to:
- A Master of Science in Port and Terminal Management (MPTM)
- Master of Engineering Management (MEM) with a concentration in Port Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Port Management
- Certifications specializing in port management
Who Should Enroll?
Working professionals in the public port and private marine terminal industry seeking to enhance career potential in roles of increasing management responsibilities. The program is also open to continuing students who seek a career in port and marine terminal management.
Why a Master of Science in Port and Terminal Management?
The port and marine terminal operating industry has long sought an advanced degree in port and marine terminal management. Leadership responsibilities in our industry encompass a broad array of skills and expertise including:
- Strategic and Facility Planning
- Trade and Economic Trends
- Capital Planning
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Logistics and Supply Chains
- Negotiation and Communication
- Competitive Factors
- Financial Management
- Terminal Operations
- Technological Advances
- Decision-Making Models