Harley R. Myler, Ph.D.
Dr. Harley R. Myler, P.E.
Professor and Chair, Phillip M. Drayer Department of Electrical Engineering
Office: Room 2416 Cherry Bldg.
Phone: (409) 880-8747
- Myler, H. R., "Design for a source-agile automatic direction finder (ADF)," Signal Processing, Sensor/Information Fusion, and Target Recognition XXIV, edited by Ivan Kadar, Proc. of SPIE Vol. 9474, April 2015, pp. 947418-1,9.
- Guntaka, R. and Myler, H., "Regression and Kriging Analysis for Grid Power Factor Estimation," Journal of Electrical Systems and Information Technology, December 2014.
- Myler, H. R., "Video and Bandwidth: the promise of profitability," International Engineering Consortium Annual Review of Communications, Volume 60, December 2007
- Ph.D. Electrical & Computer Engineering, New Mexico State University, 1985
- M.S.E.E. Electrical & Computer Engineering, New Mexico State University, 1981
- B.S.c Chemistry, Virginia Military Institute [Double-major in Elec Engr], 1975
Awards & Honors
- William B. and Mary G. Mitchell Endowed Chair in Telecommunications
- Tau Beta Pi (engineering) • Eta Kappa Nu (electrical engineering)
- Outstanding Participation, IEEE, National Engineers Week, 1993
- Educator of the Year, University of Central Florida Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering,1993.
- Researcher of the Year, University of Central Florida Department of Computer Engineering, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992.
- Academy Member, Klipsch School of Electrical & Computer Engineering, New Mexico State University.
- CRC Freshman Chemistry Award, 1973.