Peyton Richmond, Ph.D.
Dr. Peyton Richmond
Associate Professor, Dan F. Smith Department of Chemical Engineering
Director, Undergraduate Programs, College of Engineering
Phone: (409) 880-2147
Fax: (409) 880-2197
Office: Lucas Engineering, Rm. 108
- Fang, Y., Rasel, M.A.K., Benson, T.J. and Richmond, P.C., “Novel Hands-on Water Overflow SIS Experiment in Undergraduate Process Control Laboratory,” Chemical Engineering Education, Vol. 40, No. 1, 2015.
- Richmond, P.C. and Rasel, M.A.K., “Improve Safety and Reliability with Dynamic Simulation,” Process Safety Progress, Vol. 33, No. 4, 2014.
- Kanwar Devesh Singh, Preeti Gangadharan, Tanaji Dabade, Varun Shinde, Daniel Chen, Helen H. Lou, Peyton C. Richmond and Xianchang Li, "Parametric Study of Ethylene Flare Operations Using Numerical Simulation," Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics, Vol 8, No. 2, 2014.
- Hitesh S. Vaid, Kanwar Devesh Singh, Helen H. Lou, Daniel Chen, Peyton Richmond, "A Run Time Combustion Zoning Technique towards the EDC Approach in Large-Scale CFD Simulations," International Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 24 No. 1, 2014, pp. 21-35.
- Benson, T., Richmond, P., Leblanc, W., “Unit Operation Experiment Linking Classroom with Industrial Processing,” Chemical Engineering Education, Vol. 47, No. 2, 2013.
- Ph.D. (Ch.E.) Texas A&M University
- B.S. (Ch.E.) Lamar University
Awards & Honors
- Americas Honeywell UniSim Design Challenge Winner (Kader Rasel), 2013
- Phillips Designated Fellowship, Texas A&M University, 1984-1985
- Omega Chi Epsilon Award, Lamar University, 1983